Car Charger Service at a Trustworthy Price
When your home requires expert Car Charger solutions, look no further than Snyder Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric. Our seasoned team, comprising certified, trained, and insured professionals, is adept at catering to all Car Charger challenges.
Whenever a Snyder Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric professional steps into your residence, rest assured they will discuss and detail every service option, enabling you to make an informed decision before commencing any work. Always here for you, we’re just a call away at (904) 478-8976 for any regular or emergency assistance. Curious about our reputation? Dive into our Customer Reviews & Testimonials.
Boasting extensive experience across myriad brands, we are particularly skilled at servicing older equipment, ensuring your Car Charger needs are meticulously addressed.
For unparalleled Car Charger services, choose Snyder Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric – where excellence meets 5-star service.
Perks of Having an EV Charger at Your Home
For homeowners that drive an electric vehicle, installing an electric car charger in their home has become common. Here are a few reasons why:
Having an electric vehicle charger on your property is a much more cost efficient option than paying for a charge at a public charging station. Not only will at-home charging cost less on your electric bill than it would cost you at the charging station, but you won’t have to pay subscription fees either.
Increased Home Value
As we said above, electric vehicles are becoming more and more popular across Florida. With more consumers purchasing electric vehicles, having an at-home charger increases the value of your home.
If you have an electric vehicle and decide that an at-home charging station is right for you, the professional electricians at Snyder Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric can install a charger for you quickly if you call today!
Reliable and Convenient
An at-home EV charger also means that you won’t have to worry about relying on a public charging station to have chargers available when your vehicle needs a charge. By having a charging station in your Jacksonville, FL home, you always know it’s there and only need to pay your electric bill to have it up and running. You can simply plug your vehicle in when you get home and have it fully-charged and ready to go in the morning.
What Dictates the Cost of a Professional Electric Car Installation From Snyder Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric?
- Level of Charging Station: there are a couple of different levels of charging stations you can install at your home that causes the cost of installation to vary. A level 1 charging station (L1) is most affordable but charges your vehicle the slowest. An L1 unit can plug directly into a 120-volt AC outlet. However, most homeowners will have an L2 charging station installed in their home. An L2 charging station is the best quality for what you pay for and is commonly preferred by consumers.
- Home Modifications: if you choose to have an at-home EV charging station installed in your garage, in all likelihood you will need to have your garage modified to install a 240 volt outlet.
- Permits: if you are installing a standard circuit for an EV charging station, you will likely need a permit to do so. The cost varies by jurisdiction. Our experts can help you through this process if you call Snyder Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric today!
0% for 60 Months
on Qualifying HVAC Equipment
w/ approved credit
any electrical repair
For all your Plumbing Service requirements, Snyder Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric has got you covered!
- Transparent Pricing: What we quote is what you pay, with no hidden charges.
- Industry-Recognized Expertise: Benefit from the insights and recommendations of our licensed, certified technicians.
- Honest Solutions: We prioritize your needs, recommending only necessary services and products.
- Prepared for Immediate Repairs: Our trucks come equipped, ensuring a 93% chance of immediate on-site repairs.
- Quality Assurance: We vouch for every repair we suggest, ensuring top-notch service.
- Flexible Appointments: Need us urgently? Inquire about our available same-day slots.
Questions about Electrical? Don’t hesitate to reach out!
Serving Jacksonville, Florida with dedication, Snyder Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric is your trusted partner for exceptional Car Charger services.
How much does it cost to install power for an electric car?
The cost to install a charger for your electric vehicle can vary depending on the interior of your home and the type of charger you wish to install. Call Snyder Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric today to have an expert electrician out to your home to give you a competitive quote!
Can I install my own EV charger?
No. It is not a good idea to install your own electric vehicle charger in your own home. You place your home electrical system and your own safety at serious risk if you do not have a professionally licensed electrician install your electric vehicle charger.
Do I need permission to install a car charging point?
Depending on the jurisdiction your home resides in, a permit may be required to install an electric vehicle charger in your home. Thankfully, a trusted Snyder Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electric technician can help you through any Greater Jacksonville, FL Area regulations to get your electric vehicle charger installed!
where you’ll find snyder
Snyder Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Electric serves families across Florida. You’ll find our technicians are just a short phone call away in neighborhoods throughout these counties:
- NORTH FLORIDA
- SOUTH FLORIDA
- Palm Beach
- St. Lucie
- St. Johns
– Christy Cormier
– Adrienne Beal
– Mike Daniels
– Linda Ackley
– Crystal Hill
Professionalism You Can Count On
Schedule Your appointment Today!
With our highly-skilled technicians & upfront pricing, you can trust the local Jacksonville, FL experts at Snyder Air Conditioning,
Plumbing & Electric for 100% satisfaction, guaranteed on all service repairs.