There is one thing you do not want to do without and that is your air conditioning during the hottest and wettest times of the year. Unexpected breakdowns can be a hassle while trying to find someone to fix your system, and of course, the inconvenience, and discomfort to your family. The best way to avoid these hassles is to keep your system running smooth. With preventative AC maintenance, Jacksonville residents can staycool year round. Remove the Worry
Take the guesswork out of wondering if your home’s air conditioner will make it through another season by having it serviced twice a year as recommended by industry experts. Our 25-point service will keep your system at its best and will identify any small adjustments or repairs that should be addressed before they grow into larger and more expensive problems that can lead to system failure. This will help avoid emergency service calls when you least expect them and keep your repair bills to a minimum.
We know that today’s families are always on the go and you have enough to remember. Often, half the battle is remembering when to have your system serviced, so we take care of that for you. We will contact you when it is time to schedule your next preventative AC maintenance in Jacksonville.
Saving Money in the Long Run
Continued preventative maintenance helps to prolong the life of your air conditioning system; however, did you also know that it could help keep your electric bill under control? For most customers, the amount of electricity that is used to run their air conditioner during the hottest months accounts for at least half of their electric bill. A system that is properly maintained will use less electricity to operate, and that means more money in your pocket each month, which is something everyone could use.
The cost of having preventative AC maintenance to Jacksonville homeowners is a minimal investment each year in your home, and often pays for itself. Your system will last longer and you will avoid the expense of having to replace your air conditioner or major components such as the compressor or condenser fail because of excessive wear and tear from years of neglect. A well-maintained system may give you between 12 to 16 years of service, while a neglected system may only give you between 7 to 9 years of service with frequent breakdowns.
What’s Included in a Preventative Maintenance Service?
A major part of preventative maintenance is cleaning your system. This helps reduce the added effort that your air conditioner needs to keep working at in order to keep your home cool. Let’s face it, even if you are changing your air filters every month, your system is still going to get dirty over time, and will cost more to operate. For some this may be up to $200 more per year in electric costs.
Our professionally trained service technicians will perform an overall inspection of your air conditioner and clean accumulated dust and debris from both indoor and outdoor components:
- One of the most frequently forgotten about components is your system’s evaporator coil, which resides indoors in your air handler. This component should be cleaned at least every three years to keep your system running efficiently and to help keep your home’s air quality healthy for your family.
- Our technicians will make sure your outdoor unit is free from debris, mold, and algae that can reduce airflow to your system and cause damage to your compressor and condenser. This debris can also impact the air quality within your home.
- Electrical connections inside and out need to be checked on your air conditioner to avoid hazardous conditions. Over time, connections can become worn or loose, so our technicians inspect each one for your family’s safety.
- Friction is an enemy to moving parts such as motors and fans. This is why all need to be cleaned and lubricated during each service.
- Your system will be tested to ensure that it has the proper refrigerant level and that no leaks are present. Running an air conditioner without the right amount of refrigerant will cause it to work harder to cool your home, not to mention that leaking refrigerant presents a danger to the environment.
How We Can Help
Snyder Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing reliable service to customers throughout the Jacksonville area since 1973. Our main concern is delivering services that will keep your home comfortable for you and your family throughout the year, so we offer 24 hour emergency service if needed. Call us to schedule preventative AC maintenance. Jacksonville homeowners turn to this scheduled service in order to keep their systems running at their best.
Air Conditioning Unit,